Individual: $150 for 60 minute initial session, $120 for subsequent 50 minute session
Couples: $180 for 75 minute initial session, $150 for subsequent 50 minute session
For a limited time, I am waiving the extra initial session fee — a $30 value — for both individuals and couples. So if making your appointment request online, just select the regular session option. You will still get the extra time for an initial session, but at no additional cost.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Can I get reimbursed for my payments to an out of network therapist?
Clients typically pay online through the client portal or to me directly at the beginning of each session.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours your scheduled appointment. Otherwise, depending on the circumstances, you may be charged for up to the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!