Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts, you may be suffering from depression.
You are not alone. There is help. There is hope.
Many clients come to therapy feeling stigmatized, helpless and hopeless. I am here to offer support, comfort and gentle direction during this dark time in your life.
In therapy, we will sort out the reasons for your depression, whether these are biological or due to external circumstances. Together we will find a way forward for you toward new purpose, energy and hope in your life.